Misericordia University Cheerleading
301 Lake Street, Dallas, Pa 18612
Taking Place on: Sunday, November 3, 2019
at Misericordia University's Anderson Center
Click on the forms you would like to access.
Please e-mail all comments or questions to Misericordia's Head Coach Tara Coletti-Sinclair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (570) 814-7180.
Cougar Cheerleading Challenge
Come join the fun and excitement! The Cougar Cheer and Dance Challenge welcomes all teams, individuals and stunt groups. Last year over 55 teams participated in the Cougar Cheer/Dance Challenge. In addition, during our 7th annual Charity Cup Challenge, a total of 2,500+ canned and boxed food donations were collected allowing us to donate to three local food pantries. Don't wait - register before September 25, 2019 and receive an early bird discount on your team's registration! Registration Deadline is Friday, October 18, 2019
Why select Misericordia's annual competition? Here is what we offer:
- A timely competition - complete with a free program upon admission.
- Three sessions so that friends and family are not stuck inside all day waiting for your team's performance and results.
- A certified athletic trainer on-site for the entire event.
- A nine panel performance floor and a 3 station warm-up area
- Two panels of judges for the recreational cheerleading sessions. This allows for a smooth competition without any long breaks or pauses.
- For high school teams we offer a panel of six judges.
- Game Day Routine and Traditional Routine Divisions for school teams.
- GRAND CHAMPIONS! A Grand Championship Award is presented in the morning, mid-day and afternoon sessions. Medals will be awarded to the participants of the team winning the Grand Championship.
- DOORS WILL OPEN AT 7:45 am
$8.00 per adult
$6.00 per senior citizen
$4.00 per student
Free - children under 5
- Event T-shirts and MU cheer apparel will be on sale for $15.00.
- Event Address: Anderson Athletic Center, 301 Lake Street, Dallas, Pa 18612
- Please click here for the Parent Handout with detailed information.
- Session A - 8:45 Start Time Mini and Youth Recreational Teams
- Session B - 12:00 Start Time Junior and Senior Recreational Teams
- Session C - 4:00 Start Time School Teams (Varsity, Junior Varsity and Junior High)