Misericordia University Cheerleading
301 Lake Street, Dallas, Pa 18612
Taking Place on: Sunday, November 11, 2018
at Misericordia University's Anderson Center
Click on the forms you would like to access.
- Game Day Score Sheets - coming soon!
Please e-mail all comments or questions to Misericordia's Head Coach Tara Coletti-Sinclair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (570) 814-7180.
Cougar Cheer & Dance Challenge
Come join the fun and excitement! The Cougar Cheer and Dance Challenge welcomes all teams, individuals and stunt groups. Last year over 50 teams participated in the Cougar Cheer/Dance Challenge. In addition, during our 6th annual Charity Cup Challenge, a total of 1,200+ canned and boxed food donations were collected allowing us to donate to three local food pantries. Don't wait - register before October 1, 2018 and receive a $25 discount on your team's registration! Registration Deadline is Friday, October 26, 2018
Why select Misericordia's annual competition? Here is what we offer:
- A timely competition - complete with a free program upon admission.
- Three sessions so that friends and family are not stuck inside all day waiting for your team's performance and results.
- A certified athletic trainer on-site for the entire event.
- A nine panel performance floor and a 3 station warm-up area
- Two panels of judges for the recreational cheerleading sessions and the mid-day individual and stunt group session. This allows for a smooth competition without any long breaks or pauses.
- For high school and all-star teams we offer a panel of five judges - dropping the highest and lowest score to arrive at your final placement. This allows for more feedback and it provides you with the fairest results possible!
- GRAND CHAMPIONS! A Grand Championship Award is presented in the morning and afternoon sessions. Medals will be awarded to the participants of the team winning the Grand Championship. In addition, because of the large number of registrations we receive every year in the individual divisions, we will also announce a grand champion for the individual performances during the mid-day session!
- Traditional Recreational Competition in the morning session with each team able to perform in four different categories:
- Stunt Group Divisions and Individual Divisions
- Traditional School Divisions with a 2.5 minute routine in the afternoon/evening session.
- We also offer a Game Day Division for junior high and high school cheerleading teams as well.